Apr 4, 2009

Quantum Syndication

I was given a suggestion to listen to God's iPod Radiant Worship podcast (which, so far is pretty good) but it got me thinking about the word "podcast." Why is it called a podcast and not streaming, web feed, etc? To be academic about it I thought I would add a dictionary definition of the term like I did in high school.
Here's Wikipedia's definition: A podcast is a series of digital media usually digital audio or video, that is made available for download via Web syndication.
But once I started checking into the references listed in that article I discovered some very startling information. For instance, podcasts are non-local and at the quantum level are able to transfer emotion, influence, thought, and intention instantly.
I also discovered that our social (and post-social) fabric is unified and joined together digitally through this transfer of information. Some have even suggested podcasting connects all matter, energy and information in the cosmos. Although there is no way to prove that.

Basically, this all started in 1992 when they discovered (they, as in scientists) that all macro scale matter is continuously podcasted non-locally and is received by and interacts with other podcatchers through the exchange of quantum information.

Much of this information is still in infancy, however, since much of this is beyond reality, heretofore it is largley unexplored by science.
blog comments powered by Disqus